Questions and topics (details: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/38e1754782c901f5d63e45968f3df610) for the very first airhacks.tv on youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/bienadam/live:
- How to microprofile metrics in Kubernetes cluster
- Authentication and microprofile metrics
- Two microservices, one database ...and transactions
- Where to put business logic in the BCE pattern?
- A cloud development environment
- Interesting ClassCastExceptions
- Stateless EJB vs. Singleton EJB, and is there a case of pooling?
- Code reuse with WARs, without EARs
- Bulkheads, threads, connections ...and browser tabs
- java.util.Logger vs. java.lang.Logger vs. slf4j and log4j
- How important are unit tests
- MicroProfile Rest client and receiving status codes without exceptions
- JSON Patch and BCE in the frontend: https://github.com/adambien/bce.design
- ETags with JPA entities
- Boundaries, BCE and, JAX-RS and @Transactional
- Long running processes on AWS
- Singleton in the cloud
- Exception handling and retries with MicroProfile rest client
- What is FlywayDB?
- Lombok: yes or no?
- What are the differences between integration test, smoke test, system test and unit test?
- A command pipeline with CDI events?
- Exception handling in Jakarta EE applications
- CDI Events with Jakarta EE
Watch the live stream on https://www.youtube.com/c/bienadam/live.
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/38e1754782c901f5d63e45968f3df610 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.