Sizing, SSO, Spring, JMS, WebSockets, PL/SQL, Builds, NoSQL or First Airhacks.tv in 2016
See you today, 11th January, 6 pm CET with the following topics:
- A shiny new server
- Java EE 8 progress
- Multi-module builds for Java EE
- Dealing with interfaces and duplication
- JAX-WS or @Remote?
- How to share JPA entities between layers
- Packaging background jobs
- Hardware requirements and sizing for Java EE applications with 500 users
- JMS vs. WebSockets
- PL/SQL migrations to Java EE (JPA/EJB) ?
- Spring vs. Java EE from performance perspective
- Java EE 8 and NoSQL
- Search engines and Java EE
- Voip and Java EE
- Angular apps with Keycloak
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/55b8d95e42f3c54f6674 or wait one month :-).
You are welcome to ask questions life using the IRC channel (#airhacks freenode), ustream chat or twitter: @AdamBien / #airhacks.
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.