Thorntails' EOL, Generic DAOs, Bulkheads, DTOs, Migrations, JPA, Transactions, Caches--or 77th airhacks.tv
Questions and topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/bb28a209f2e1255b305d2b3c9357854e) for the 77th airhacks.tv questions and answers live show:
- The end of WildFly Swarm / Thorntail
- microprofile.training availability
- Quarkus on Raspberry PI
- How to test abstract GenericDAOs with a produced EntityManager
- MicroProfile Bulkheads Clarifications
- Customized serialization of master-detail entities
- DTO: Always, never of sometimes?
- Migrations away from Thorntail
- Conditional exposure of various datatypes via JAX-RS
- JPA with or without Liquibase and Flyway
- Managing distributed JPA caches
- JPA settings without
- Beans vs. Container Managed Transactions
- How to deal with application servers failed redeployments
- JAX-RS and serialization magic
- Parallel JSON-B and JAX-B serialization and naming strategies
- Max JDBC-connections and JPA transactions
- Number of beans in EJB pool and Payara
- An id-specific execution thread / pipeline
Join meetup.com/airhacks/ to get notified about future JUGs, sessions and airhacks.tv.
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/bb28a209f2e1255b305d2b3c9357854e and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.