I will talk at the following events / give following classes:
- International Java Professional Day in Frankfurt / Langen and explain why I like standards as architect and developer
- W-JAX conference in Munich. I will give a keynote with the title: "Future Of Enterprise Java - Reloaded", a workshop about lean and efficient Java EE 6 architectures, a free style hacking session and a talk about cloud computing. We will have an openspace, open-ended :-) workshop / conversation about EJB / Java EE as well.
- A workshop about "Pragmatic Enterprise Architectures" in Munich.
- January 2010 at the OOP conference - a talk about cloud computing and a Java EE 6 "Rethinking Best Practices" tutorial / workshop.
- Februaray 2010, ejugdays 2010 - Spring vs. EJB "talk" with Juergen Hoeller, Pragmatic Java EE Architectures workshop and a session about "Xtreme Lightweight EJB" :-).
- March 2010, at Scanconf.se in Gothenborg a session about Java EE 6
Because of my Java EE work / project load, I had to cancel some JUG events / talks. Sorry for that...