Vanilla WebComponents, MicroProfile, Jakarta EE 8, ExecutorServices, GoF Patterns, NetBeans--or 82nd airhacks.tv
Topics and questions for the very first airhacks.tv in 2021:
- The role of vanilla WebComponents in 2021
- Java, MicroProfile, Jakarta EE in 2021
- Authentication and authorization with Gluu or Keycloak
- Jakarta EE 8 monoliths and Hazelcast on Payara vs. microservices
- Creating managed executor services programmatically in GlassFish / Payara
- Multiple vs. single executor services in an application
- The role of GoF patterns
- Popularity of NetBeans [blog comment]
- SpringBoot with Quarkus [blog comment]
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/e4d79cfb19dd3525d36262499525a3e1 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: https://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien),using the hashtag: #airhacks or built-in chat at: airhacks.tv.
You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 8 P.M at airhacks.tv