VSC as IDE, Predictions Review, 2PC with MQ and DB, JWT, Package Naming and Structure--or 69th airhacks.tv
Topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/46045e87888329caa3f8c29b2d56f3ea) for the 69th airhacks.tv episode:
- Review of the 2017, 2018 and 2019 predictions.
- Visual Studio Code Plugins and general programming
- Running "as" in Jakarta EE
- Java EE archetypes and package management
- Using code generation
- Oauth 2 "full-flow" on Jakarta EE / Quarkus
- The viability of 2PC
- JWT MicroProfile with external groups
- JAX-RS timeouts
- Dealing with JAX-RS clients
- Cascading services and REST vs. SOA
- Microservices and shared code
- Structuring microservices and dealing with generic / common functionality
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.