- airhacks.tv at JavaOne 2015 (start asking), the state of effectivejavaee.com workshop
- Practices for securing 3rd-party API credentials
- Is it really needed for a professional java developer to read a whole book on IDE? Or a beginner to spend so much time to understand an IDE rather than focusing on the language?
- Can be something 6.4x more productive than Java EE?
- How to implement authentication in Java EE applications?
- Method overloading and JAX-RS
- ResourceBundle injection in Java EE
- What are JavaBeans, Enterprise JavaBeans, ManagedBeans and BackingBeans?
- Does @Inject work in EAR if we want to inject something from JAR to WAR?
- Can we use JavaEE 7 (lib/specification) into a JavaFX application?
- How to pragmatically add components in afterburner.fx views
- Afterburner.fx and FXML case sensitivity
- Staging Java EE applications with docker
- JPA @OneToMany and JAXB
- Payara micro: What are my options for adding JDBC drivers and configuring resources in Payara micro ? and is there a way to keep theses configuration persisted?
- Pros and Cons of EJBs and clustering Samdani / blog comment
- Why did you stop using Apache James on your server? To reduce bandwidth? Rich / blog comment
- Encapsulation violation: with or without DTOs: Tony Weston / blog comment
- Thoughts on TDD Josue / blog comment
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.