To integrate TomEE with NetBeans:
- Download and extract TomEE
- Setup TomEE's roles for deployment in
<role rolename="tomee-admin" /> <user username="tomee" password="tomee" roles="(...),manager-script" />
- Add TomEE to NetBeans: Tab: Services --> Servers --> Add Server, choose Tomcat
- Specify the user and password from tomcat-users.xml
- "Run" a Java EE 6 application from NetBeans. It works with Maven and Ant projects
Some interesting log statements:
INFO: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 5 ms. INFO: Server startup in 1364 ms
See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport!
NEW workshop: Building HTML 5 Applications Without Frameworks, Full week in December 2016: from Java EE 7 Bootstrap, Effective, Architectures over Testing to Microservices
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.