To integrate TomEE with NetBeans:
- Download and extract TomEE
- Setup TomEE's roles for deployment in
<role rolename="tomee-admin" /> <user username="tomee" password="tomee" roles="(...),manager-script" />
- Add TomEE to NetBeans: Tab: Services --> Servers --> Add Server, choose Tomcat
- Specify the user and password from tomcat-users.xml
- "Run" a Java EE 6 application from NetBeans. It works with Maven and Ant projects
Some interesting log statements:
INFO: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 5 ms. INFO: Server startup in 1364 ms
See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport!
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.