Homework Review, JPA history, Business Metrics, Sanity, WebSockets, SSE, XMPP, Logging, Licensing or Questions for the 46th airhacks.tv
Questions for the 46th airhacks.tv:
- Interactive review of a CRUD homework assignment
- JPA history
- Testing and embedded integration tests
- Getting rid of EJBs
- Business metrics with Java EE
- THE DAOs smell and Deltaspike Data
- Asynchronous JAX-RS resource
- Docker swarm vs. kubernetes vs. openshift
- SLSB command pattern vs. one bean with multiple methods
- How to stay sane (sanity is subjective :-)
- Server Push: WebSockets vs. SSE
- ServerSocket handling with Java EE -- or how to XMPP with Java EE
- Logging with java.util.logging and what about ELK?
- Java EE and obfuscation
- Licensing Java EE applications
- The Pair class and Apache Commons
Any questions left? Ask now: or wait a month.
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
Regarding Async JAX-RS, Adam shows how to deal with it in this video.
Just take it a look.
Posted by Pablo Bastidas on January 08, 2018 at 06:49 PM CET #