Reasons for DTOs, Legacy Migrations, JSF and JWT, ThinWARs, Microservice Right-sizing, Oracle's Java--or 80th airhacks.tv
Topics, questions and reviews (gist.github.com/AdamBien/c832d9c1226b84df5591d5bebc6e822b) for the 80th airhacks.tv episode:
- DTOs discussion and Blaze-Persistence
- Reviewing and migrating 8 years old Java EE code written on JDD 2012 stage: Java EE Future Is Now, But It Is Not Evenly Distributed Yet to 2020
- JSF and JWT
- ThinWARs, archetype and Java EE docker deployments, docklands clarifications
- Is a microservice which needs about 10 GB RAM and 4 Cores still micro?
- Resource restrictions in projects
- Oracle's Java in 10 years. [youtube comment]
- .net core vs. Java [youtube comment]
See you every first Monday of the month at https://airhacks.tv 8pm CET (UTC+1:00). Show is also announced at: meetup.com/airhacks.