- January: In The Age Of DRYness - Do We Really Need Naming Conventions For Interfaces? (11288 Views)
- February: DAOs Aren't Dead - But They Either Collapsed Or Disappeared (9565 reads)
- March: What You Can Build In 50 Minutes With Java EE 5/6? (25942 views)
- April: Lean service architectures with Java EE 6 - And EJB 3 in particular (4304 views)
- May: Netbeans 6.7 Beta + Maven = Heaven (more than promising) (11697 views)
- June: Real World Java EE Patterns - Rethinking Best Practices Book And Project (15456 views)
- July: Lean Java EE 6 Without Spring And Spring 3.0 In Java EE 6 World: Summary and Conclusion (eJug Session) (16203 views)
- August: Value Object vs. Data Transfer Object (VO vs. DTO) (15928 views)
- September: Why Oracle Should Continue To Push NetBeans (18974 views)
- October: (JSF + JPA) - EJB = Bloat (17436 views)
- November: Two Amazing NetBeans 6.8Beta Features (8877 views)
- December: Java FX Composer / Designer for NetBeans 6.8 - First Smoke Test (15276 views)
The views above are monthly results - not overall views. The actual number should be much higher. RSS/Atom-Feed results are not even included in this statistic. The daily average ranged from 4.5k - 8k.
The stats for the year 2010 are more than promising. February is already the best month ever. Thanks for reading and especially the constructive 2.5k (!) comments.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.