- Gateway pattern, stateful vs. stateless behavior and the “Extended” EntityManager (multiple questions)
- Boundaries intercommunication restrictions Java EE (two boundaries should not communicate with each other) Boundaries intercommunication restrictions Java EE Email question from: Sergio David
- How to learn Java SE/EE (email from *seti*)
- .NET vs. Java EE – after 5 years JAVA EE OR .NET - AN ALMOST UNBIASED OPINION Question from: Süleyman Vurucu
- What is the state of Java EE 7 (Adam S.)
- Cancel vs. Cancellation, and when “GET” and “POST” are not enough Frank
- @AdamBien please suggest some good resource for Java EE inside view like how container create stateless beans and so on #airhacks @ mesurajchhetry
- Layers, Tiers and interactions. Blog post dicusssion
- What are micro services? Carsten Czyszewski
- Is it possible to Implement microservices with JEE? Carsten Czyszewski
- Are there any improvements on implementing the good old design patterns with
JEE 7 / Java 8? Carsten Czyszewski
- The difference between @Path and @Stateless + @Path Sam
- How do I run integration tests? mvn test does not trigger them, nor the mvn
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.io live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
If you miss a question, write a comment on this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention me https://twitter.com/AdamBien.
The best of all: you can ask the questions live, during the show using the chat: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien, twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or (the best option): using channel ##airhacks on http://freenode.net.See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport or on demand and in a location very near you: airhacks.io!
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.