I'm refining now the slides for my first (at probably last :-)) "softskills" session for the OOP 2009 conference in Munich. It is based on some older posts from this blog:
- How To Be A Java Guru Without Knowing Java.
- The VooDoo Consulting Style.
- Motivation over Experience
- A Perfect Developer Should
- ...but a Perfect Developer Needs
- Your Project Starts To Be Sub-Optimal If:
- The Ultimate Inteview Question
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.