Microservices, State, REST, Learning Java and Questions Overflow: 5th Airhacks Q & A
- Gateway pattern, stateful vs. stateless behavior and the “Extended” EntityManager (multiple questions)
- Boundaries intercommunication restrictions Java EE (two boundaries should not communicate with each other) Boundaries intercommunication restrictions Java EE Email question from: Sergio David
- How to learn Java SE/EE (email from *seti*)
- .NET vs. Java EE – after 5 years JAVA EE OR .NET - AN ALMOST UNBIASED OPINION Question from: Süleyman Vurucu
- What is the state of Java EE 7 (Adam S.)
- Cancel vs. Cancellation, and when “GET” and “POST” are not enough Frank
- @AdamBien please suggest some good resource for Java EE inside view like how container create stateless beans and so on #airhacks @ mesurajchhetry
- Layers, Tiers and interactions. Blog post dicusssion
- What are micro services? Carsten Czyszewski
- Is it possible to Implement microservices with JEE? Carsten Czyszewski
- Are there any improvements on implementing the good old design patterns with
JEE 7 / Java 8? Carsten Czyszewski
- The difference between @Path and @Stateless + @Path Sam
- How do I run integration tests? mvn test does not trigger them, nor the mvn
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.io live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
If you miss a question, write a comment on this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention me https://twitter.com/AdamBien.
The best of all: you can ask the questions live, during the show using the chat: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien, twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or (the best option): using channel ##airhacks on http://freenode.net.See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport or on demand and in a location very near you: airhacks.io!
I miss a question:
how to handle (shared) transactions in context of microservices?
shared = one transaction for multiply microservices
Posted by Sebastian W. on August 01, 2014 at 08:41 AM CEST #
How do Microservices differ from SOA?
Posted by Tim on August 01, 2014 at 09:12 AM CEST #
How to handle cross-cutting concerns in micro-services, like auth+auth problem?
Do you think it's good solution to introduce some kind of common gateway micro-service as entry point for clients?
I have a feeling that meaning is the same. Although difference is hidden in architectural level of decoupling. SOA decouples services inside monolitic application. Micro-services are lone fully functional applications.
Posted by MiXCZ on August 01, 2014 at 01:44 PM CEST #
What do you think about play framework as compared to JavaEE ? I often heard that JavaEE is heavyweight in development and therefore internet-startups uses other framework stacks like play, rails, meteor etc.
Posted by osman on August 04, 2014 at 05:14 PM CEST #
What would be the proper approach to read a network file in a J2E environment?
Posted by henry on August 04, 2014 at 11:19 PM CEST #
@Sebstian W.: how to handle transactions in the context of microservices? With a simple Java EE compatible JCA adapter of course: http://blog.maxant.co.uk/pebble/2015/08/04/1438716480000.html
Posted by Ant Kutschera on August 15, 2015 at 11:36 AM CEST #
Big fan of yours for some time. Purchased your stuff from http://javaeemicro.services/ by paying about $53, which says that I owe this title and can download it. But, when I click the tiny download buttons, I get a dialog box for Download, but nothing happens on this dialog box when I click inside this. Don't know what to do. Now, I am supposed to get access to your course any time, not merely for 1 week. But, I don't have any userid/password registered. So, how will I be able to access your course 15 days from now.
Please give some indication.
Posted by Rajiv Ranjan on June 18, 2016 at 06:40 PM CEST #